Most exterior fabrics used on board are made out of a solution dyed acrylic fiber. Brands you need to think of that are using this specific fiber are Sunbrella Outdoor fabrics – Perennials Outdoor fabrics– Maria Flora Outdoor fabrics.
General or light cleaning instructions:
1. Brush off any loose dirt.
2. Prepare a cleaning solution of mild soap and lukewarm water.
3. Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean. Avoid excessive brushing that may abrade the fibers.
4. Allow cleaning solution to soak into fabric.
5. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove all soap.
6. Allow fabric to air dry.
1. Apply a light mist of mild detergent and water using a spray bottle.
2. Work the solution into the stain by lightly scrubbing the area with a sponge or very soft bristle brush. Avoid excessive brushing.
3. Rinse thoroughly to remove all detergent residue.
4. Blot excess moisture with a clean, soft towel or sponge.
5. Blot excess water.
6. Air dry, Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all soap residue is removed.